Mittwoch, 14. März 2018

GD Create a Smile "Springtime"


How exciting? I can show my card by Create a Smile, what for a honor... THANKS so much... Here is my inspiration from me to you.

Why I made this card?

I decide me to color flowers, because I am still practicing to color realistic flowers. So I bought the stamp set "Kroküsse" and I am not sure about the arrangement... 

How I made my card?

I stamped one flower in the middle and the others around, using masking technique. After than I use watercolor (I used Schmicke Color) and prepare my flowers and my background. I search a similar flower picture in the internet. After watercolor is dry, I began to color with my pencils (Prisma). I add some shadow... 

My card...

I prepare a card base from 4x5.5Inch. I cut my coloration 2.75x4Inch. Now I need stripe, I found one in my stuff from MFT, I think black and white will be work fanatic. So I add the strip and after than I add the coloration on the base. At least I use some pearls from my stuff and finish my card :)


Thanks so much for visit my blog and for your lovely comment.





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen