Montag, 2. Oktober 2017

Whimsy New Release Oktober 2017 "Reindeer"

Welcome to RELEASE Week at Whimsy
We have some amazing new stamps, sentiments and papers to share with you I really hope you will stop by and take look at the NEW RELEASES.

Whimsy Blog

Today I show you a easy CAS card... I use only sentiments from the current New Release to the theme "Reindeer"... I love how Tracy made this stamps, looks so cute... 

A special tip are the wonderful inside sheets for Christmas... This are also a item from the NEW Release... So you can made a lot and fast Christmas Cards....


I color this cute guys with my Zig Real Color brushes... the sentiment is from a stamp set from Lawn Fawn...

I love the result and I hope you too :)

Thanks for visit my blog and for your lovely comment :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen