Samstag, 2. September 2017

Whimsy New Release September 2017 "Snwomen"

Welcome to RELEASE Week at Whimsy
We have some amazing new stamps, sentiments and papers to share with you I really hope you will stop by and take look at the NEW RELEASES.

Whimsy Blog

Today I show you an other card from the New Release, I used for this CAS card only the Sentiment Snowman Sheet...

I work with Pixelmator and prepare the jpg Sheet, that I have 3 Snowmen without the snow where is falling... It is a little bit complicated to explain, how I made this, maybe I find time to show it on a small video/ picture to picture tutorial.


I use the wonderful sentiment from Princess Anna... and made a wooden sign I paint it by myself..., also the arm from the snowman near from them...

I add a few colors with my Zig Real Clean brushes to made an easy card.

So I hope you like this version and I can inspire you... See you till the next time...

THANKS so much for visiting my page and for your lovely comment :)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen