Dienstag, 5. September 2017

Lawn Fawn Fall Scene

This time I made a fall scene with the new products fromLawn Fawn...


How I do this card?

  1. I prepare the Die cuts for the background, used "Stitched Hillside Backdrops: Portrait"
  2. Now I used different Distress Oxide Ink for made the night sky and the grass...
    moon: fossilized amber and wild honey
    night sky: seedless preserve, salty ocean, black soot
    grass: lucky clover, walnut stain and black soot 
    I decide later, that I also use the Grassy Hillside Borders, also I used lucky clover ink...
  3. I stamped all images on my paper with a light ink (I prefer SSS Barley Beige, get this with a kit, but you can buy it separately..). If you haven't it, so you can use any light ink, but it must work with the color medium you used. ( Used follow stamps: "Happy Hauting and Costume Party")
  4. Now it comes the fun coloring part... I can't say what names of the color my Prismapencils had, because mostly I look with my eyes and decide spontan. I try the no line technique. Isn't it cute?
  5. After coloring I hand cut the images and glue it to the card.
  6. I add a Sentiment, also from a Lawn Fawn stamp set (Woodgrain Backdrops) and embossed this in white.
  7. At last I add googly eyes and glitter to the kids costumes... also the stars with a silver gelpen.
I bought all my items from bastel-traum.ch. Check the shop... :) or use your prefer shop...

This card plays at follow challenge:

Thanks for visit my blog and for your lovely comment.

4 Kommentare:

  1. They are SO cute Ute! And I know the colours will be even more vibrant in person :o) x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. this is SO CUTE!! as usual, your coloring is BEYOND amazing!! i'm in love! wow!! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics make a scene challenge!! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow! i love this fabulous card! Your coloring is so awesome! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. This card is amazing! I love how you colored everything!

    AntwortenLöschen