Freitag, 25. August 2017

Paper Smooches Monster Card

I made today a new card, used an background I made yesterday... for my scene. 

In the last time I used often the no line technique and I want to try how it's look with the monster stamp, that I used today (Paper Smooches Stamp Set "Falling For You" and "Chilly Chums"

What do you think?


How I made this card?

At first I cut out my background (2x), I used dies from Simon Say Stamps"Bundle of stitched frames",  After than I used my Distress Ink Oxide "twisted citron" and "salty ocean". The green on I cut again with the Stitched Border Die from Whimsy Stamps and on the blue I add with an Stencil from Willy and Walter "Big Bang Classic Star Creative" a few stars with the same ink, worked before. Now I used a white piece cardstock and distress this with Oxide "Vintage Photo". I let this ink dry, before I cut again the tree's. My tree Die comes from Lawn Fawn "Stitched Tree Borders". So I cut out the wooden tree's and from the remain of the green one the leaves for the trees... Now I work again on my sky background, I used the white golden Glimmer mist from Hero Arts (last monthly kit), to add a shimmer look. Again I have to wait till dry. Than I put all together and add it to my card.... My background is now finish....

Now the critters... I stamped both on white cardstock, I use mostly "Mix Media Imagine" from Canson and the Versafine onxy black ink. First I colored the images with the Dirsterss Oxide ink (monster-> twisted citron, bird ->fossilized amber and spiced marmalade)... at least I used my Prismacolor Pencil to give a better finished look.

Now I bring the critters to the background and add all to a clean white A2 card.

I love the sentiment so much and think it fits perfectly (embossed this with Ranger Liquid Platin Powder).

Do you love Papersmooches Stamps too? Now you have a change to win a gift card... How please look at this blog (click here)

 

Thanks for stoping by and visit my blog and for all your lovely comments :)

This card play's also by the current  PS Challenge "Anything goes"...



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen