Montag, 26. Juni 2017

Gerda Steiner June Challenge "Simply Beautiful"

Gerda Steiner sends this month a super cute turtle with his friend a butterfly...

This time I combine the stamp with my digital stuff from Whimsy, so I add in the background a square with a digital paper, called "April Showers Paper" and used also a digital Sentiment "Friendship"

...after finish my arrangement on my card I print it out for coloring the little guys... For coloring I used my Luminance from Daran D'ache...


It is a little CAS card with an digital touch :) Hope you like it...

Thanks for visiting and for you lovely comment :)

Hugs :)



P.S.: you can link your project till end of June 2017 here

1 Kommentar:

  1. Liebe Ute,
    "Simply Beautiful" trifft es hier wirklich auf den Punkt. :)
    Deine Karte ist toll und das Schildkrötenmotiv total niedlich.
    Für mich eine tolle Inspiration, da ich mich aktuell gerade wieder etwas intensiver mit One Layer Cards beschäftige. Vielen Dank fürs Zeigen!
    Liebe Grüße
    Katrin

    AntwortenLöschen