Montag, 1. Mai 2017

Lawn Fawnatics an other Baby card

This is my first time to play with



Today I made a second Baby card for this challenge, play again with the Stamp Set "Hello Baby", the same Die Set and the Stamp Set "Plus One"... This time I try a new technique, which Francine showed for months ago... Why not with stamps from Lawn Fawn?




At first I stamped the images twice time on the paper, colored with my Zigrealcolor Brush Pens and cut all out. I search a Die from Lawn Fawn and decided me for the Puffy Star, also a black Stitched Square Stackable Die for give the background a contrast. 

Thanks for stoping at my blog and thanks again for your lovely comment :)

1 Kommentar:

  1. This is such an adorable card! Love the fun star shape and the beautifully colored images! Thanks for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    AntwortenLöschen