Dienstag, 2. Mai 2017

Gerda Steiner Mai Challenge Thanks

Gerda Steiner sends this month a little girl with a big bunch of flowers, great for birthday, thanks or Motherday...

I used the image to say Gerda a big THANK YOU, every month she gives free images away. all are so sweet and easy to color...

This is my card for this month challenge, where I play :) Here you will find the challenge.


I made an CAS card and colored the image with my Prismapencils. I mask the image for the background... and used the NUVO brushes for add Lawn Fawn Ink on the card base... 

the sentiment is from Altenew Many Thanks... and the paper is from MFT... To the end I add NUVO Jewels around the bunch of flowers.




Thanks for visiting and for you lovely comment :)

Hugs :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen