Freitag, 22. Januar 2016

Challenge by Art by Miran #50

Welcom to an other Challenge #50 by Art by Miran  the 
theme is also "Anything goes"
Here is my DT inspiration using Beary Sweet and Digitalpaper from Tracy Wray called "Happy Days". Tracy is the artist of great Designpaper and sentiments. Check her blog (link below her name :).  You can get the paper (it is free) here.
Interessting, as I printed the paper out, looks the green not green but rather blue... Blue is one of my favorite colors and so it is great for me :)
Here is my inspiration for you...
I colored the cute girl with my Spectrum Noirs:
skin: TN4/TN3/FS4/FS3 blush FS8
red: CR7/CR5/CR3
blue: TB5/TB4/TB3/TB2
hair: EB6/EB2/EB1
green: CG3/CG1/IG1
Hope you love it :) Thanks for visit my blog and see you later again :)

2 Kommentare: