Dienstag, 13. Oktober 2015

Deanna's Digi DT for October

wooohooo... this months I am in the DT from Deanne. She is an new artist for making Digitalstamps. They are only available in Facebook, at this time.  This month is  Breast Cancer Awareness month. So I made this card and wish blessing to all womens. 
 
This is my inspiration for you

I want to give this card as a gift
if you have fun on this card or you will be made a friend a pleasure, so you can contact me in my comments and I will randomly choose a winner October /31./2015. 

 


I color this image with Spectrum Noir (SN) and with Copics (C).
skin SN FS2, FS4, TN3, TN4/ hair EB2, TN2,TN3/ ribbon CRV91,RV93,RV95/ eyes Prismacolor
 I used Digitalpaper from Whimsy Romance and emblisments. This is an shabby chick card Design with Enamel Embossing Pulver and I used my Glitterpen, too.


Thanks for visiting my blog. If you have questions please feel free to ask my.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen