Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2015

THANKS so much Art Impression

My first Art Impressions stamps was the five owls... They are so cute... Now we were in USA on the CHA 2015 and met the owner of this company too. They are so sweet and we laugthed a lot, especially over my funny translation (from Swissgerman to English :) There was a game from the company, any visitor on this booth to get a patch with a number and this number had one partner, if you found it, you get goodies :)  On the second day I found my partner and I get some new stamps from this company :) This is one of them :) Looks this old womens not awesome?

THANKS so much for all this wonderful stamps, I love it and I can't wait to craft with them :)



I colored this image with COPICS... 


Art impressions have Challenges, too. This is my first card there...



...and here



4 Kommentare:

  1. Aren't these gals wonderful?! Your colouring is wonderful - so glad that you've found our challenges at Art Impressions! Hope to see you back again :o)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wonderful card!! So glad you visited the booth at CHA and won some goodies! I love this new Girlfriends stamp and you've colored it up beautifully! Thanks so much for joining our Have a Heart challenge at Art Impressions and hope you join us again next time!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. WOW, how Fabulous!! I don't think I have seen this image before, I better get looking over at Ai!

    We'd love to have you come and share your stamping creations with us at Anya, Oddies, and Others! We are a blog all about inspiration and sharing! All stamps are welcome!
    http://anyaoddiesandothers.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. This is absolutely stunning!!! Beautifully colored and love the quilting sister!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Art Impressions challenge!

    AntwortenLöschen