Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2016

Lawn Fawn Stinkin Cute 1

Today I will show you a card with the great mini stampset from Lawn Fawn "stinkin cute"... I made the card for this challenge:

click here for this challenge


I colored my background with Gansai Aquarell "May Green" and "Mid Green". It was wet, as I put some salt to my cardbase and let it dry, after them I removed the salt... This little dude I colored with my Derwent pencils (Aquarell) and put him to this card...


Do you know my color chart for all the Lawn Fawn Inks? 


You can made your own, please feel free to grap it here...

17 Kommentare:

  1. eeeek! so adorable!! that little skunk is so cute! and the googly eyes rock!!! so sweet! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, Samantha! So nice of you to stop by and leave such a lovely comment.

      Löschen
  2. Die Karte ist "stinkin' cute"!!! Drück dir die Daumen für die Challenge. Ganz liebe Grüsse, Nicole

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Liebe Nicole, Danke für Deinen lieben Kommentar und die Wünsche, welche ich auch gerne an Dich sende :) Liebe Grüsse, Ute

      Löschen
  3. Great card! and fantastic background! xoxo Olga

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Such a cute card! The salt-on-watercolor effect for the background is very effective, love the texture.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. yeahhh it is a great texture, if you work with salt... I LOVE it... Thanks so much for your lovely comment :) Hugs Ute

      Löschen
  5. Stunning card! I really love the background! Thanks so much for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. This is so darling! I just made a card and video using this stamp a few hours ago, actually. I just love him. Plus isn't it fun to get to use a stamp that not everybody can get? Lol. Makes me feel special. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. You made a video with this cute skunk?... Can't wait to see it... I hope I will find time to made videos too... Yes, it is! Thnaks so much for stopping and for your lovely comment :) Hugs Ute

      Löschen
  7. Hey! Gratuliere! Ich war ja von Anfang an ein Fan dieser Karte! Und nun sind wir beide ehrenwerte Gartenzwerge :-D Ganz liebe Grüsse, Nicole

    AntwortenLöschen